Sunday, April 5, 2009

Abracadabra

Nathan has started the daunting task of figuring out what he'd like to do with the rest of his life, and none too soon I might add, he is four years old for god's sake.

No shock, that most important, and first on his list when he reaches adulthood, (you know, at ten years old), is marriage and babies. Only then, can he settle into some type of work that pleases him. Initially, he considered being a policeman; next I heard doctor; and most recently, he changed his mind from whence I never knew it flit. Indeed, he has now informed me not once, but twice, that he no longer wants to go to magic school. Why, why would any boy of four years change his mind about the wonder and excitement of a career in magic? His unsolicited explanation was, because he may learn to make me disappear and never be able to get me back.

He's a heartbreaker this one. I'm pretty sure that sentiment won't last beyond next week, but I intend to enjoy it while I can.

No comments: