Saturday, February 19, 2011

Harper Rey

Words fail me, so I'm gonna stick with the facts.


This is my niece Harper Rey. She was born on Sunday February 13, 2011 at 12:38am. 7lbs 5oz, 20+ inches long. She is really beautiful, and not just because she's my niece.


And baby makes three. This is about 15 hours after the birth, they look great.


Three generations: Grandma, Momma, and Baby Harper.


Also three generations: Momma, Baby Harper and Grandpa.


She has a swirling hairline and her Daddy thinks she's gonna be a great tree climber because at the moment she has the cutest little gecko toes.


Harper's birth-day was two years, to the day, after Terry accepted Jeffrey's marriage proposal. Not sure how he's going to top this!


She seems to settle quickly, doesn't like to be swaddled and likes to sleep on her side stretched out. Oh, and do you see that perfect little round head? That's a story for another day, hopefully one I can get my sister to write and share. Suffice it to say Harper's mom rocks!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

oooooh! I wanna hold her! And I'm really loving that name.